Updated Infection Control Efforts During the Pandemic
Infection control has always been a top priority for Lighthouse Dental. As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with ongoing infection control and social distancing guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), you may see some changes at your next appointment. In order to both reassure our patients and ensure the safety and protection of our patients and staff, below are some of the procedures we will be implementing, however, we will continue to update our protocols as circumstances change:
– Our office will be conducting a patient health screening in advance of each appointment. Our staff are also screened daily.
– We would like to continue to encourage reasonable social distancing in our waiting room.
– Only the patient will be allowed back to the operatory (exceptions may be made for one parent of a younger child).
– We have also temporarily removed magazines, books, and toys from the waiting area since they are difficult to disinfect.
– In our office reception area, as well as other public areas, surfaces will be wiped down frequently throughout the day.
– We are using strategically placed air purifiers throughout the office.
– Depending on the type of dental care, some techniques will be modified in order to avoid “aerosol-generating procedures.”
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and our staff, safe.
One of the area’s most preferred dental offices serving patients:
Eagle, Boise, Meridian, Star, Middleton, Emmett, Horseshoe Bend and the surrounding area.
Our goal at Lighthouse Dental has always been to provide the best professional care possible in a comfortable relaxing environment. We combine advanced technology with good old-fashioned service. We offer the best advice on how to maintain a healthy smile without the high-pressure sales pitch. We’ve been your neighborhood dental office in Eagle since 2001.
Serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and ask questions throughout our relationship. In our opinion, an informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of healthcare, and look forward to working with you to achieve this goal. Come see why LHD is one of the valley’s most referred offices.